The outside of the Mill House will be restored by the Wheatland village Development Corporation along with some ofthe grounds, parking, and access roads.
The Feagans Mill ouse Project entails:
1. Restoring the inside of the Feagans Mill House to the period that it was when the Feagans Millwright and his family lived there .
2. Making the Mill House a Museum.
3. Improving the grounds and access to the Mill House.
4. Planting Flower beds around he Mill House.
5. Having Shepherd University perform Archeology digs around the Mill House to help determine its history.
It is anticipated that the work will be done in phases.
Phase I will secure the Mill House aganst vandals and other damage.
Phase II will involve Archeology digs around the property by the ANthrologhy Department of Shepherd University under the direction of Professor Hulse.
Phase III will do an evaluation of what will be involved to restore the inside of the Mill House.
Phase V will be the start of the restoration work inside in conjunction with the work being done on the outside by the Wheatland Village Development Corporation.
Phase VI will be clean up and lanscaping around the Mill House.
Phases VI-X will be defined as work progresses .